mercoledì 27 giugno 2007

Strap-on: lei non sente niente

Questo brano è tratto dal blog di Bitchy Jones, una donna dominante inglese che a me è molto cara e che ha un grande merito: sa parlare chiaro. In questo articolo si occupa dello strap-on, una fissazione di molti slave.


Fuck Me

He hasn’t asked yet – so I suppose that’s a tick in the good boy column - but I know he will. They always ask me this. The big question. The one I always get sooner or later. This one:

Do you have a strap-on?

*deep breath* No, I don’t. And it may surprise you to learn this, but they actually aren’t compulsory. They are also rubbish. And here I shall outline why I think strap-on play is a bunch of fucking crap and has absolutely nothing to do with a dominant woman taking her pleasure from a man and, as is often the case, my voice will be like a plaintive howl in the wind. I am the Cassandra of female domination.

Because, yes, strap-ons, aren’t they great? Aren’t they the bloody business? Flick a few straps and you have a big butch penis with which you can bugger your merry way about the place.

Actually, no. Strap-ons fucking suck.

You see, the problem with strap-ons is, they are not actually part of my body. No matter how good the harness is, they’re not actually attached to my central nervous system, which, forgive me, is kind of the big deal with the penis. Some of you have got one, right? You know how it’s got all those nerve endings? You know how it’s all sensitive? You know how that’s kind of the whole damn point?

Is that clear? Want it clearer?

I. Cannot. Feel. Anything.

Bitchy Jones
http://bitchyjones.wordpress.com/2007/03/24/fuck-me/